Monday, May 17, 2010

Connection about Myself ( 1 )

The first thing that I will say to myself is that even though my blog can help others ...... But maybe I can't help myself ........... All my bad habits are still there ....... The procrastinator maybe me ...because I always do things at the last minute ....

But there are a few quotes that I can help & change myself....If I use it well , wise and as a guide for me to change..

Procrastination is the bad habit of putting of until the day after tomorrow what should have been done the day before yesterday.
Napoleon Hill

Strength and growth come only through continuous effort and struggle.
Napoleon Hill

The ladder of success is never crowded at the top.
Napoleon Hill
= Improvement without stopping

Patience, persistence and perspiration make an unbeatable combination for success.
Napoleon Hill

If you do not conquer self, you will be conquered by self.
Napoleon Hill

When defeat comes, accept it as a signal that your plans are not sound, rebuild those plans, and set sail once more toward your coveted goal.

Victory is always possible for the person who refuses to stop fighting.
Napoleon Hill

You might well remember that nothing can bring you success but yourself.
Napoleon Hill

No accurate thinker will judge another person by that which the other person's enemies say about him.
Napoleon Hill

Great achievement is usually born of great sacrifice, and is never the result of selfishness.
Napoleon Hill

Action is the real measure of intelligence.
Napoleon Hill


These are the few quotes that represent the opposite of my character .... I will remember before that I help people in the future ......... I must help myself first ....

No comments:

Post a Comment